Sunday, November 11, 2007

Meet Your Fat Loss Guide

Hi guys, I am Matt Maresca. I am glad that you decided to check out my blog. I am sure that I will be able to be of help to you in achieving your fat loss goals. That is my aim with this blog. I want to change the scope of the world of fat loss, and hope to start seeing more success stories.

In fact, there is nothing better than a good success story. That is why, if you have one, I want you to send it over to me and I will post it on this blog (with your permission of course). Hopefully, your success story will inspire others to go after their dreams.

If you do not have a success story just yet, don't worry, it is on its way. Just keep plugging away in the gym and keep practicing sound nutrition habits. You will succeed, and you have to keep that positive approach. For now, if you are struggling with something, feel free to send me an e-mail with questions and comments. I'll try to help you out as best I can.

Go ahead and bookmark this blog and check back daily. It is my goal to post something every single day, most likely at night before I go to bed. And if I am going to help you reach your goals, then I better make darn sure that I reach my own. That is one of my philosophies: practice what you preach. OK, so I didn't make that up myself, but it is still something I believe in.

I leave you with this piece of advice: Develop a plan for yourself that you will follow every day. Take some time in creating it so that it is a plan that will take you to your goals. Once you have that plan in place, act on it! Follow your plans to your greatest dreams and you will get there, so long as your plans are accurate. But remember, you will never get to where you never try to go.

No comments: